Monday, November 1, 2010

Toast to the BITCHES






Ok. Let us explore the word "bitch."

People throw it out there everyday, probably several times a day. Sometimes out of insult, other times as a simple filler. It can be used to demean someone, or to address a friend. I personally consider it a part of my personality, and I like it.

Memory Lane: Middle School sucked for me. There were girls that literally bullied me. I'm talking slamming doors in my face, slapping books out of my hand, even throwing my lunch in the trash on occasion. Brutal bitchyness. But these we're the bitches that were insecure, ugly, and empty.

Reality Check: Being rude gives power. It's easier to make people fear you than love you, and in this life/WORLD, fear is strength, strength is power and power is money. Look at moguls and power houses in today's society. Donald Trump-dick (male version of power bitch). Kelly Cutrone-bitch. Oprah-well I'm sure she's a diva. Bottom line, I feel that as long as you use it as a positive trait, being a bitch can be benifitial. When it comes to power, this world is black and white. Rich or poor. Bitch or pussy.

Honesty Hour: I don't care. People come and go. My friends stay by my side. They appreciate my personality. Others that critisize will fal by the way side and the ones that want to succeed will follow suite. I'm going to show all the pussies that this is me, and it will work. Fuck the haters, toast to the bitches.



SONG OF THE MOMENT: Tata Young-"Sexy Naughty Bitchy"

No comments:

Post a Comment