Monday, November 15, 2010

No Regrets, or Love

I hate to be cliche, but I really don't have any regrets. for example,

BOYS:
I can admit that I'm a litte boy crazy, and although I haven't been in a shitton of relationships, I almost always have a fling. Call it commitment-phobe, but that's another story. I've had so many catastophies I don't even know where to begin. But as heart wrenching, frustrating, or just plain wrong situations I've put myself in with boys, I always pull a lesson out of it, or at least an amazing story to laugh/marvel at later. I can name chronilogical since like 6th grade, but I'll leave out names, and use code, like all girls do:

1.saxophone boy
2.gothic depressed boy (rip)
3.druggie player
4.school tool
5.sexy ass douche lord
6.sexy mexi
7.band boy
8.music boy
9.friend boy
10.art boy
11.babydaddy
12.superstar


I guess their all laughable at this point.
I need a new one that won't be like the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment