Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Responsiblitiy

Imagine it's Christmas morning. You have no presents, your family slept in, your dog died and it's 110 degrees outside. Imagine that this is your Christmas every year for your whole life. Now imagine, it's Christmas morning, but like always, your expecting shit. Except you wake up to hot cocoa, snow flurries outside, and every present you ever asked for. Your ENTIRE family is gathered round and everyone just laughs and is sooo happy. You we're that morning. You ARE that morning. You are the perfect Christmas morning, you came out of no where, and you made my life so good.





You we're responsible for..........
every lovey song on my iTunes
every cute song on my iTunes
every sexy song on my iTunes
every skip in my step
every smile when I woke up
every smile when I went to bed
every smile. every day
every giggle
every cute text
every cent of gas spent to go to Frisco
every tweet
every blog
every moment of pure happiness, unclouded by all the shit
please don't take it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment