Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm Back.

This is going to be a real entry. I haven't made an honest straight forward rant in a while, I miss it.




It's not that I've been lost, persay, but I've just made like 5 major shifts in my life and they happened all at once. Everything is finally settling down and I feel sort of comforted in the newness of it all. So here's a download:


*IF YOU WISH TO SKIP THE BORING SHIT, GO TO MY NEXT BLOG*



School: College, though I care about it, and am thankful for the oppurtunity, I feel like its vacation. It's school, but so minor in my thoughts and priorities. Not in a slacker way like highschool, I'm doing the work, it's just not a blinking beacon of importance.

Friends: I've made new ones. My roomate, she's pretty much the shit. I love that the day after I moved in, I felt comfortable letting curse words fly out and the fact that she doesn't mind my sleeping through classes, score. But I miss my Seven. I'm tearing up as I'm writing this, because I can just see all their faces. Heads shaking at my college conquests, voices squeeling at my girlie love stories, and sitting in a kitchen, everyone talking at once, yet everyone hearing each and every girl. I love them

Boys: BOY: I'm currently head over heels in teenage lust/romance/infatuation. I don't know how comfortable he is with the mention of him on a blog, (he's sort of famous), but I like him a tons and tons and tons.



No comments:

Post a Comment