Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Destination:Elsewhere

i am done. smoking gun.

in the wise words of Xtina, i cannot handle this anymore and i will never understand the lack of respect and grace people can have when delivering words. i hate hypocracy. so fucking much. its everywhere and i sincerely try my hardest to avoid acting that part myself. i mean, hypocracy can leak out of everyones mouth everyonce and a while, but its the people who BLATANLY say one thing and to the COMPLETE opposite that truley astound me. and disgust me. maybe its not escapeable. maybe its unavoidable. but im going to keep running till i find solitude from the worst type of human behavior i can possible witness. i dont need these toxic people in my life. ciao, mother fuckers.

1 comment:

  1. idk why this inspires me to make a blog; but it does. :P well said, good luck keeping the idiots out.

    ReplyDelete